By the way I am looking for a polaroid sx70, if anyone has one to sell..
Jun 3, 2011
A little bit of color
Libellés : kodak portra 400 nc, medium format, Pentacon Six
Hello everyone. Finally some colored pictures, I missed i !
By the way I am looking for a polaroid sx70, if anyone has one to sell..

By the way I am looking for a polaroid sx70, if anyone has one to sell..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 commentaires:
Hej!
Jag gillar verkligen dina bilder och ditt sätt att fotografera.
trevlig helg
these are so stunning! really.
love the first one!
amazing!
xoxo
Syriously in Fashion
Official Facebook Page
Åh, disse bildene var utrolig vakre! Så simple, men likevel så pent.
Les premières que j'ai connu de toi.
Tu sais, si tu en as envie, je veux bien que tu me prennes en photo un jour. C'est si doux, j'en serais honorée.
these two are so beautiful! love them!
greetings from teh Czech Republic,
Dennie
Post a Comment